Guide to Trip to Nizwa in Oman
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
If you are planning on visiting Nizwa, which is an ancient city in Oman from any other nation, then you will require a visa for starters. In this article, we are going to tell you everything you need to know about getting an Oman visa for a trip to Nizwa.
When talking about a trip made specifically to Nizwa then visitors must remember that it holds some of the most beautiful and most visited places in the entire country. You can even hire a tour service to ensure a successful visa application and to visit these monuments.
Oman is a country in the Middle East. It is also known as the Sultanate of Oman and is on the coast of the Arabian Peninsula. It is most popular for being the oldest Arab state to have an independent status.
As you might know, the country is mostly Islam dominant so visitors can see glimpses of that culture in every little thing. It heavily influences the art, architecture, food and even the lifestyle of the native citizens.
Owing to its ancient history, tourists get to see many monuments from centuries ago. You can visit its ports, mosques, minarets, the Royal opera house among many other things.
Continue reading below to find out more about how to apply for an Oman visa and find out some of the fun things that you can experience from a trip to Nizwa.
READ ALSO: HOW TO APPLY MUSANDAM OMAN VISA
Travellers who are visiting a foreign country for the first time may not know where to begin with. For such situations, travel agencies like Oman visa online provide services for visa applications, booking your flights and even building a tour for you.
Trip to Nizwa
This is the most popular city in the sole of Oman, so visitors can conveniently get an Oman visa for a trip to Nizwa.
The city itself lies amongst some of the most beautiful mountains in the country, which gives it a natural edge over all the other places. There are gorgeous forts built hundreds of years ago as well as plantations for dates and orchards.
Dry fruits are very important for cultivation due to the suitable climate. If you choose to hire a travel agency, then they can provide you with eco-tours as well as sightseeing tours which will include all the noteworthy places one must visit on a trip to Nizwa in Oman.
READ ALSO: GUIDE TO MUTTRAH CORNICHE OMAN
For the Oman visa application, the applicant will have to submit some documents to the travel agency or the consulate if they are going for an in-person application process.
Here is a compilation of all the papers you will have to submit:
- A passport valid for six months, containing at least two blank pages for the stamps.
- Two passport-sized photographs.
- Flight ticket details for your return trip.
- Accommodation and travel details for the entirety of the time you plan on being in the country.
- Bank account statement
READ ALSO: GUIDE TO WADI TIWI OMAN
The online application process is considerably easy.
Applicants can fill the form and receive their visas right from the comfort of their homes. You can just follow the steps mentioned below and understand how to apply for an Oman visa:
- Open the official online application page for Oman IE visa.
- The applicant will then have to mention their place of residence and citizenship along with the destination, in the search bar provided.
- Discuss with your agent and figure out the kind of visa that you will need.
- According to the information on your ID and passport, complete the application form.
- Make the payment, online or visa MasterCard it entirely depends on your convenience, as long as the website has that.
- Hit enter and submit and wait for it to get processed. The agency will mail it to you in a weeks’ time.