oman visa for philippines citizens how to apply visa for philippine passport holder
- Author- Super Admin
- Publish Date-
Thinking of going from GCC country to Oman? Then you would probably need to take out an Oman visa for Philippines citizens. This document will help you enter Oman and exit the country legally. Oman is a place known for its dates and coffee and is now being an increasing hotspot among the tourist places. Let’s take a look at some frequently asked question by a Filipino citizen
● Would a Philippine citizen need an Oman visa to visit Oman?
● If I’m a Filipino living in GCC country then do I need a visa?
● Which GCC countries are eligible for Oman visa?
● What do I need to submit if I’m a resident of any of the above GCC countries?
● What are the requirements a Filipino GCC resident should fulfill?
● Is the application process for a Filipino hard?
● Once the visa application form is done will a Filipino need to go to the Oman embassy?
● Is it possible for me to cancel the Oman visa that I’ve applied for and apply for another tourist visa?
● When will the Oman visa be stamped on my passport?
● What is beneficial for a Filipino GCC resident is it going to embassy in person or applying for a visa online?
Q. Would a Philippine citizen need an Oman visa to visit Oman?
A. Yes, it is necessary that a Filipino before planning the travel to Oman acquire an Oman visa.
Q. If I’m a Filipino living in GCC country then do I need a visa?
A. If you are a Filipino living in GCC country then you are needed to take a GCC visa which will allow you to enter Oman.
Q. Which GCC countries are eligible for Oman visa?
A. There are about 6 countries that are eligible for a GCC visa. The countries can be listed as follows:
● Saudi Arabia
● The United Arab Emirates.
Q. What do I need to submit if I’m a resident of any of the above GCC countries?
A. If a Filipino is a resident of any of the above-mentioned GCC countries then you might want to show your GCC resident id card which will assist in acquiring the GCC visa.
Q. What are the requirements a Filipino GCC resident should fulfill?
A. There are a couple of requirements that a Philippine passport holder residing in GCC countries should fulfill. They can be listed as follows:
● A Philippine passport holder needs to have a resident id card that belongs to the GCC countries and this card should be valid for more than 3 months after the entry into Oman.
● The passport held by a Filipino must be at least 6 months or more valid while entering Oman.
● An email address and a colored scan of a photograph that will be attached on the visa are to be submitted.
Q. Is the application process for a Filipino hard?
A. The application process for a Filipino is not at all hard and needs only a matter of minutes.
1. The entire application process includes, firstly selecting the respective country from which you will be flying that is, any of the countries from the above-listed ones.
2. Then you need to see which type of visa, in your case, it will be a GCC visa and then select it.
3. Once you are done with both the steps all you need to do is fill in a small application form giving all the details asked and then pay the fee.
4. The last step will be you tracking the status or else you can also get the verified visa on your email id.
Q. Once the visa application form is done will a Filipino need to go to the Oman embassy?
A. Filipino need not go to the Oman embassy at any time of the entire process which makes this process convenient enough for you to do it from anywhere.
Q. Is it possible for me to cancel the Oman visa that I’ve applied for and apply for another tourist visa?
A. Yes, you can apply for another visa but as a GCC visa is less costly than the other visas you might want to check the options as well.
Q. When will the Oman visa be stamped on my passport?
1. What you get before entering Oman is a digital copy of the visa also called as Oman e visa and hence you need to take a print out of the same while coming to Oman.
2. This printed visa along with the passport will serve as your entry documents.
3. Once you reach the border of Oman, this visa will be stamped onto your passport which you need to carry around during the entire trip.
Q. What is beneficial for a Filipino GCC resident is it going to embassy in person or applying for a visa online?
A. For a Filipino GCC resident applying for a visa via an online method is found to be more beneficial as the trips you need to go to the embassy will be reduced. You might also have to wait for hours and hours before getting the relevant information. To avoid this it will be better to have an online application.
With the Oman GCC visa for Philippines citizens, it is now possible for all the Filipino residents who reside in any of the GCC countries to enter Oman.