OMAN TOURIST VISA ON ARRIVAL AT MUSCAT AIRPORT
- Author- Ridhi
- Publish Date-
There are some citizens which are of 71 eligible countries which includes all the European union nations such as Australia, Japan and the United states which were previously able to obtain the visa on arrival for the Oman at the Muscat airport in the country. When the online visa system was started the citizens are able to obtain the either e visa or the visa on arrival for Oman and then the government of Oman says that they have to stop the issuing of visas on the arrival. After that the authorities of that country confirms that the foreign nationals will now obtain an Omani visa in advance which goes forward and the visas on arrival are only granted just like an exception.
OMAN VISA AT MUSCAT AIRPORT
The citizens from the countries are eligible for the e visa which has been used to be able to apply for the visa on arrival which is in the area of Muscat arrivals terminal before the control of passport and the process which involves in the visa on arrival and then they will be having to pass through the immigration control to gain the entry to the country.
READ ALSO: OMAN AIR BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE
WHAT ONLINE VISAS ARE AVAILABLE TO INDIAN NATIONALS?
The online visas which are available to the Indian nationals in which Indians can apply for the different online visas for the Oman and even the e visa which is available to the Indian travellers as either a one entry visa for the visits of up to 30 days which is valid for one month from the date of approval or a multiple entry visa that allows a total stay of 30 days per entry over a one year period.
OMAN E VISA APPLICATION FOR THE INDIAN CITIZENS:
The application process to get the Oman e visa for the Indian citizens is very simple and for that the traveller have to just fill out the Oman online application with the personal information, passport details, copy of an existing visa and the copy of hotel reservation as well in Oman which is along with a return ticket.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE OMAN VISA
The documents which are required to obtain the Oman visa for the Indian citizens which are the following:
- First thing is the passport as it is very important for all the Indian citizens must have the valid passport with at least 6 months which has the validity from entering the Oman and you also have an image of the scanned passport.
- The second thing is passport details in which the travellers have to provide the details such as their passport number, expiration date and so on.
- Next is a visa in which the Indian citizens have the valid residency or the multi entry visa to the USA, UK and there you must have a copy.
- After that it is important to book the accommodations in Oman and a return ticket before you have to apply for a visa.
- You must have a recent photo as it is very necessary to have at least one digital photo of you which should be taken in the last 6 month and the size of the file should be 512 KB.
- Then the email address is also required in which after completing the Oman e visa application for the Indian citizens they have to be make sure who have a valid email address so that you can receive the electronic visa.
- Then finally you should have the form of payment to pay for the Oman visa.
READ ALSO: INDIAN EMBASSY IN OMAN MUSCAT CONTACT NUMBER OR EMAIL ID
TYPES OF OMAN VISA FOR INDIANS:
There are several types of Oman visa for the Indians which are the following:
- Tourist visa: This is the visa which is for the Indian citizens and that allows for the single entry for the tourism purposes.
- Business visa: This is the type of Oman visa which has been available to the Indian professionals or the business people which is with a local sponsor.
- Family visa: This is also the type of Oman visa for the Indian which allows the friends or the family members of the Omani nationals to visit.
READ ALSO: WADIS IN OMAN YOU CANT MISS OUT
WHAT ARE OMAN RESIDENT VISAS FOR THE INDIAN CITIZENS?
There are three types of Oman resident visas for the Indian citizens which are given below:
- Investor visa: This is the type of Oman resident visa which allows the Indian investors who can meet their certain conditions to reside in the Oman.
- Employment visa: This is also the type of Oman resident visa which is for the Indian workers with a sponsor in which you can apply for an Oman employment visa.
- Student visa: This is also the type of Oman resident visa which allows the Indian citizens to study at the approved educational institution.