oman different tourist visa
- Author- Mansi
- Publish Date-
One of the middle-east charms which attract tourists from all over the world. A place which carries a combination of modern and traditional architecture with some calming scenic attractions in the form of seas and inland mountains, Oman is that place which offers you a rejuvenating experience where memories will reside in you as a lifetime experience.
Strolling in this small paradise of a country, you will catch up with Omani people with big hearts. Also, being one of the safest countries to travel to, Oman is a place you would not want to miss out on if you're a travel enthusiast. But like any other country, if you want to enjoy the benefits they offer, you must have a legitimate visa to enter the country. The same applies to Oman as the government regulated that visitors having E-visa would be accepted for entering the Sultanate of Oman. And in this article, we will provide you with information about the different types of tourist visas Oman offers with other essential details required for the same.
READ ALSO: HOW DOES OMAN VISA LOOK LIKE
Different types of tourists visa in Oman
The country offers Oman tourist visas to those individuals who intend to visit the country on a tourism basis.
- 10 days single entry tourist visa with a visa validity of 30 days and stay validity of 10 days.
- 30 days single entry tourist visa with a visa validity of 30 days and stay validity of 30 days.
- 30 days single entry tourist visa extension with a visa validity of 10 days and stay validity of 10 days.
14 days visa-free stay
Exciting news for tourists is that visitors won't need any visa for a stay up to 14 days. Visitors from these countries are eligible to avail of this benefit
Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bhutan, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Cyprus, South Africa, South Korea, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Great Britain, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, South Korea, Spain, United States, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritania, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Uzbekistan, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, El Salvador, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Suriname, Tajikistan, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Ukraine, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela and Vietnam.
READ ALSO: WHY IS OMAN E VISA IMPORTANT
Where to apply for Oman E-visa
Till now, you are aware of different types of tourist visas in Oman and which nationals are eligible for 14 day visa-free stay. But since you are required to have a visa for a stay above 14 days, the next question which arises is where to apply for Oman E-visa? Well if you opt for OmanIEvisa, you can avail your visa by carefully following these four easy steps:
1. Fill Oman Visa Application
- Visit Omanievisa
- Choose your living and citizenship country
- Select what type of Oman visa you want
- Fill out the application form carefully
- Upload necessary documents
2. Visa Fee Payment
- Select Payment mode
- Oman Visa fees can be paid through different options like Paypal, Credit or Debit cards. So select your preferred payment method
- Once payment is completed, on your provided mail, check your inbox and spam for the confirmation mail
- Review your application ID
3. Get Oman Visa
- You can track your Visa status online through application ID or passport number
- Download it once approved
- Touchdown in Oman
READ ALSO: TYPES OF BAN ON OMAN VISA
Why OmanIEvisa is a better platform to issue an Oman visa
Well, For a smooth and hassle-free experience, the people at Omanievisa are here for your assistance.
- Omanievisa have vast experience in providing Oman visas and delivering your visa within 48-72 hours.
- 100% approval rate with Reliability and trustworthiness with many positive feedbacks.
- Highly expertise team of consultants who checks your details carefully so that the chances of visa approval are high
- Provides 24x7 Customer Support, Email support and Chat support
Documents required for Oman visa application
These are documents that are necessary for an Oman visa application-
- An original passport that has a validity of a minimum of 6 months. The passport should have two blank pages
- Latest passport size photograph of the applicant having clicked in white/light background
- Confirmed air tickets both ways
- Travel details
- Hotel accommodation
READ ALSO: ALL ABOUT OMAN VISA AGENCY
Cost of Oman Tourist Visa
If you apply with Omanievisa, these are purchase options -
- 10 days single entry tourist visa for 60 USD.
- 30 days single entry tourist visa for 95 USD.
- 30 days single entry tourist visa extension for 300 USD.
Visa processing time
Oman E-visa processing time varies from 3 to 5 days depending on which type of visa you have opted for
READ ALSO: DRIVING IN OMAN RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
So there it was the complete guide regarding what are the different types of tourist visas in Oman with other relevant information like document requirements, 14 days of visa-free countries and the Oman E-visa application procedure. Through this article, you are now aware of the necessary details to plan your Oman trip efficiently.