Oman family visa apply online
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Are you planning on shifting to Oman with your entire family? If your answer to that question is yes, then read this article and find out the Oman family visa apply online process.
If you get a job in Oman’s rich economy, then the next logical step will be to move your family to the country with you. Many travel agencies like Oman visa online provide services regarding this.
The Middle Eastern country of Oman is a great amalgamation of ancient culture and contemporary values. The country is also relatively safe to have family and raise your kids in.
The country also has great avenues for education right from beginner schools to elite universities, which can be beneficial for your children in the future.
You can enjoy the duality of deserts with oceans and rivers in the same country, laced with the rich architecture of mosques, museums and forts. The country has one of the most beautiful central markets along the coastline of the Arabian Sea, with craft stalls and mouth-watering local cuisine.
If you work in a government or private position in this country, then it would be a good option to shift your family with you. Find out below, how to get Oman family visa processed digitally.
READ ALSO: Oman visa policy
About the family visa
If you are an expatriate, i.e. a person working in Oman while being a citizen of some other country, then you will need a work visa to stay in the country.
Furthermore, if you want to move your family including your wife and children, then you will need to apply for an Oman family visa online. There are several reputed travel agencies with experts, which can guide you through the application process smoothly.
READ ALSO: Types of Oman visa
To apply for the Oman family visa for parents, they must fulfil the requirements mentioned below. These are guidelines and regulations released by the Government visa authorities.
- The partner that you are going to shift to Oman should be in a senior-level job as stated in the regulations of the Gulf cooperation council, which consists of seven countries in the Gulf.
- The applicant should have a permanent residence, which can either be registered under their name or the employer or Host Company.
- The combined salary/income should not be less than 600 Omani Rials, which should be sufficient to take care of the family.
- You will also need to submit documents and certificates proving the marriage. It needs to be registered and approved by your original country’s embassy.
- The documents will also need the approval of the Minister of foreign affairs in Oman as well as the country’s minister of Interiors, giving validity to the relationship.
READ ALSO: Oman visa requirements
The applicant will have to submit several documents for the Oman family visa online application.
If the immigration office catches any flaw or discrepancy in the papers then your application stands to get rejected without providing any reason.
This is why it is advisable to present the documents to a travel agency like Oman visa online, which hires experts to go through your papers and figure out issues.
Here is a list of documents that need to be submitted:
- Go to the official Oman police website and pull up the application form and fill it. (It should be filled either in Arabic or English)
- Two passport-sized photos.
- Your entire family’s passport, valid for the next six months.
- Specimen sheet signed and provided by the Ministry of Commerce.
- Medical certificates and proof of a covid 19 vaccine.
- Bank statement that shows proof of salary transfers for the past six months.
- Marriage certificate as proof for the Oman family visa for parents.
- Your residential lease agreement, which will be proof of accommodation during your stay in the country.
- A copy of the form issued by the Ministry of Commerce, which shows details of your employment.