specifics of oman visa extension
- Author- Mansi
- Publish Date-
Since Oman visas have a stay validity for a limited period of time, travellers may face themselves in a situation where they are in need to renew their visas. Keeping this in mind, if you're travelling in Oman and are in requirement of extending your visa, In this article, we will guide you on extension details with its procedure and other relevant information.
Different types of tourists visa in Oman
The country offers Oman tourist visas to those individuals who intend to visit the country on a tourism basis. An authorised Oman tourist visa has a visa validity of 30 days from the date it has been issued. Oman offers its visitors two types of electronic visas these are :
- Single entry visa: this visa is usually valid for a month and will allow only a single entry into the country. The visa validity can be extended on request
- Multiple entry visa: this visa is also valid for the same duration, but availing this, you can enter the country multiple times. But these visas are available for students and business purposes.
READ ALSO: LABOUR LAW IN OMAN
Visa extension details
You must know there are some visas which are eligible for an extension, while others can't be extended and only grants a single entry into the nation. Eligible visitors holding an authorised visa need to apply for a visa extension that can be done with an Oman IE visa with a visa and stay validity of 30 days.
How to check your visa validity?
Your visa issuing date will be mentioned on the approved visa, which is sent to you in your registered email. You can check the visa expiry date on your printed visa. The maximum duration of days you can stay in Oman will be mentioned in your visa.
What visas can be extended?
You must note that a single entry visa is eligible for extension. The extension is allowed for up to 30 days. Another essential point to note on this is that your Oman visa will be considered active once it passes through the Omani immigration process and the officer approves your entry. Once your application is approved and you receive the visa via email, you have a time of 30 days to enter Oman and start your validity period.
READ ALSO: TOURISTS SITES IN DHOFAR
Where to apply for Oman E-visa
Till now, you are aware of details regarding the extension of the Oman visa, which visa can ve extended and where to apply for an extension. The next question which arises is where to apply for the Oman E-visa? Well, if you opt for Omani E-visa, you can avail your visa by carefully following these four easy steps:
Fill Oman Visa Application
- Visit Oman IE visa
- Choose your living and citizenship country
- Select what type of Oman visa you want
- Fill out the application form carefully
- Upload necessary documents
Visa Fee Payment
- Select Payment mode
- Oman Visa fees can be paid through different options like Paypal, Credit or Debit cards. So select your preferred payment method
- Once payment is completed, on your provided mail, check your inbox and spam for the confirmation mail
- Review your application ID
Get Oman Visa
After completing the above two steps, you can:
- You can track your Visa status online through application ID or passport number
- Download it once approved
- Touchdown in Oman
READ ALSO: WHY TO ATTAIN A STUDENT VISA
Why Omani E-visa
Well, For a smooth and hassle-free experience, people at Omani E-visa are here for your assistance.
- They have vast experience in providing Oman visas.
- Reliable and trustworthy with many positive feedbacks
- 100% approval rate
- Timely deliver your visa within 48-72 hours
- Highly expertise team of consultants who checks your details carefully so that the chances of visa approval are high
- Provides 24x7 Customer Support, Email support and Chat support
Documents required for Oman visa application
These are documents that are necessary for an Oman visa application-
- An original passport that has a validity of a minimum of 6 months. The passport should have two blank pages
- Latest passport size photograph of the applicant having clicked in white/light background
- Confirmed air tickets both ways
- Travel details
- Hotel accommodation
Is it necessary to renew my visa?
- No, it is not a compulsion to extend your visa. However, if you intend to stay beyond your current visa stay validity, you must apply for a visa extension to avoid breaking the nation's immigration law.
- Failing on extension and staying in the country beyond your visa limit will result in a fine and may also hamper your chances of obtaining a new Omani visa in future.
- So it is advisable to extend your visa if needed.
READ ALSO: FAMILY JOINING AND FAMILY RESIDENCE VISA
So there was the complete guide regarding Oman visa extension details with other relevant information like where to apply for an extension and how to apply for an extension with further crucial information regarding it. Through this article, if you're looking for an Oman visa extension are now aware of the necessary information to plan it efficiently.