oman e2 visa application
- Author- abhishek
- Publish Date-
Oman E2 visa is an entry visa issued to an applicant who is or intends to be employed as a technician in Oman. It's a short-term visa (of a maximum of one year) that allows the holder to enter and work in Oman while they wait for the facility they are contracted to build. The visa is renewable every year and it's valid for two months after which it will expire automatically if the holder is not employed by an organization based in Oman.
What is an Oman E2 visa?
The Oman E2 visa is a non-immigrant visa for applicants who wish to work in Oman. It allows the holder to live and work in Oman for up to four years if they have a job offer from an Omani employer.
This will allow the holder to live, travel, and work freely in Oman. The visa is available for two years, but it may be extended for an additional three years.
What paperwork is needed to obtain an investment visa for Oman?
You can enter Oman from the United States using the Oman E2 Visa. It is available to citizens of countries who have close ties with Oman and can support themselves during their stay in the country. The Oman E2 Visa does not allow employment, but rather allows you to work after your stay.
Here are some requirements to get an Oman E2 visa, such as;
- You must have a passport valid for one year from the date of issue.
- It is necessary for your passport to be valid and have at least six months remaining validity when you arrive in Oman.
- You must have an onward ticket or reservation to leave Oman within 30 days after your arrival. If you want to remain for more than 30 days, this is not necessary.
- You must have an onward ticket or reservation to leave Oman within 90 days after your arrival. If you want to stay for more than 90 days, this is not necessary.
- A medical certificate issued by a licensed medical practitioner stating that you are free from tuberculosis and other diseases that affect public health in Oman; this certificate will be issued on the condition that you are examined by a qualified doctor in the country where you live.
- A certificate of police clearance.
- Proof that you have the money to sustain yourself while you're in the nation.
- Your current work permit or residence card.
Which countries are allowed to get an Oman E2 visa?
The Oman E2 visa is the second step in your Omani journey. Once you have obtained a tourist visa, you can apply for an Oman E2 visa at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The process of applying for this type of visa may take up to 2 weeks, depending on how many times you already applied for an Oman E2 visa.
Here are the following countries that are allowed to get Oman E2 visa, such as;
- United States of America
- United Kingdom
What are the restrictions associated with the Oman E2 visa?
Oman E2 visa is a great opportunity for foreign students to improve their skills and knowledge in Oman. The Oman E2 Visa is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get an Oman visa.
Oman E2 visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows foreign nationals to travel or study in Oman for up to one year. A student or worker may apply for an Oman E2 visa if he or she has been accepted into a program at an educational institution in Oman.
The Oman E2 visa allows for a one-year stay in the country, which can be extended for an additional three years. However, it’s not just about getting a visa but also about studying in Oman.
Oman E2 visa is an excellent option for those who want to study in Oman and have no intention of staying back after completing their studies.
There are certain restrictions while applying for this type of visa and you must keep yourself updated with the latest rules and regulations regarding this option so that you don’t end up getting into trouble when applying for your visa.
Here are some following restrictions associated with the Oman E2 visa, such as;
- It can only be issued to those who have a valid passport from their home country
- It cannot be extended beyond one year
- If you wish to extend your stay, you will have to submit another application and pay another fee.
- This type of visa does not allow you to work.
- You don't have any choice regarding your course of study or your field of study
- You must apply for the visa at least six months before you want to start studying in Oman (this is not mandatory but it helps)
- You need to have enough money for living expenses during your stay in Oman
- The applicant must have lived in Oman for 12 months and have worked in Oman for 12 months.
- The applicant must be able to show that they do not pose a threat to national security or public order.
- To be able to sustain themselves financially while waiting for their application to be completed, applicants must have adequate money.
How can I obtain a visa for Oman-type E2?
A non-immigrant visa called the Oman E2 permits you to stay in the Sultanate for up to three months. You can travel without restriction and work in Oman if you have this kind of visa.
To apply for an E2 visa, you must have a completed application form, a copy of your passport with a validity of at least three months from the date of arrival in Oman, your two copy passport size photos, a medical certificate issued by a licensed medical practitioner stating that you are free from tuberculosis and other diseases that affect public health in Oman, a police clearance certificate and evidence that you have sufficient funds to support yourself while in the country.
Oman is a great tourist destination with amazing historical treasures that are just a few steps away. There are many projects on the go to enhance tourism in Oman, we firmly believe that you should visit this beautiful country sooner than later and experience it for yourself.