Oman visa application
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
All foreign nationals visiting the country should fill Oman visa application form to obtain a visa. Only the countries that are recognized as visa-free countries can enter Oman without applying for an Oman visa. According to the visa rules of Omen, the eligible countries around the world can apply for their Oman e-Visa online. Oman e- Visa is an electronic visa and it is the official document that allows the visitors to enter the country.
Validity of Oman e-Visa
The validity period of Oman e-Visa is usually 90 days. Tourists can also apply for 30 days visa for Omen. The visa with 90 days validity permits the tourist to stay in the country for 60 days. Tourists and visitors can also apply for multiple visa for Omen.
Single entry or Multiple entry visa
The Omen e-Visa can be used only once if your visa permits a single entry. If the visitors hold multiple entry Oman visa then they can use it more than time to enter the country. Oman e-Visa is especially used for tourism and vacation purposes.
READ ALSO: Oman multiple entry visa
Process Of Applying For Oman e-Visa
The Oman e-Visa was initiated in 2018, for making the process easy. Presently, 220 countries in the world are eligible to apply for Oman e-Visa. Tourists can apply for visas online by submitting the Oman visa application form.
- Tourists planning to visit Oman can apply for their Oman e-Visa on Oman IE Visa.
- You will be asked to select
- Living country
- The country you are visiting
- You will have to choose the visa type: 30 days visa or 90 days.
- You will be asked to fill the Oman visa application form. You will have to mention your details and passport details.
- The next step for obtaining Oman e-Visa, the applicants must attach the important documents with the Oman visa application form.
- After submitting an Oman visa application the applicants will be asked to pay the Visa fee.
- Pay the Oman visa application
- You can pay using a debit or credit card or PayPal.
- Do check your status often after submitting the fee and form.
- Applicants will get a copy of Oman e-Visa through their email ID.
READ ALSO: How to apply Oman visa
Documents required for Oman visa application form:
- Passport: It should be original and valid for six months. Upload the scanned digital image of your passport first page and last page. Should have two blank pages.
- Photograph- Latest passport size photo of the applicant. The background in the photograph has to be white or light. Upload the scanned digital image of your photograph.
- Return air tickets- For evidence and proof
- Travel details
- Hotel accommodation
- Debit or credit card
Oman e-Visa fee
Tourists applying for 90 days Oman e-Visa application form will have to pay 390.0 USD
Oman visa processing time: The time your Oman e- Visa will take to approve is 5 to 7 days. The visa processing for Oman e Visa is 26.0USD. There are also chances your visa for Oman may not be approved by the embassy or authority of Omen.
Keep the copy of your Omen e-Visa to show it at the airport and other required places.
READ ALSO: Guide to Oman E visa
Embassy visa for Oman
20 countries in the world are required to obtain their Oman visa from the embassy. They are not eligible to apply for an Oman e visa. Tourists should submit their Oman visa application form at the embassy. They have to submit their passport. And just make sure the passport has validity up to 1 year.
According to Oman visa rules, there are 5 countries (Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) that do not have to apply for visa to enter the country. The citizens of visa-free countries can also work without visas.
READ ALSO: Oman 10 days visa free entry
Citizens of countries except for visa-free must apply for the Oman visa before traveling to the country. For a fast and secure process, tourists can apply for Oman visa application form on Oman IE Visa.