what is employment visa for oman
- Author- Mansi
- Publish Date-
A foreign national with an employment visa can spend a short while working there. This often entails employer sponsorship. However, temporary employment permits are only given out. They may also be referred to as work permits or work visas. Oman also provides many different types of visas and employment visas are also on the list. Other than employment visas, Oman also provides tourist visas, business visas, student visas etc. Today in this article, we are going to read about the employment visa for Oman. All the requirements and the procedure for the visa will be discussed.
READ ALSO: 14 DAYS OMAN TOURIST VISA
Oman Employment Visa Requirements
These are the requirements for the Oman Employment Visa:
- Applicants need to check that their passport has a validity of at least 6 months, not less than that otherwise it will not be accepted. Photocopies of your passport should also be available to you.
- Make sure to keep the filled-up visa application form with your other documents as it is the primary thing on the document list.
- Applicants should also have 2 passport size photographs with them. It should be coloured photographs and recently clicked ( not more than 3 months old). It should be clear and vibrant.
- Invitation letter from the company in which you are hired. The company should be Oman based.
- Letter from the Oman-based company confirming that you are hired and required for the specific job role. The invitation is important as it is used as proof that you are a part of that company now.
- An official approved bank statement is also required and you should at least have a bank statement of 3 months.
- It is important to submit the sponsor’s details. There should also be a letter available and written by the sponsor. It should be written in a letter that the sponsor is taking full responsibility for his/her position.
- Vaccination cards are mandatory to carry nowadays.
READ ALSO: PROCESS OF APPLYING FOR OMAN VISA FOR DUBAI
Exceptional Documents Required
- Copy of the applicable organization's permission for a variety of professions, including education, religion, the media, and medicine.
- When a foreign employee who worked in Oman hasn't been gone for two years, the Directorate General of Passports and Residence must approve the release letter from the prior employer.
- A release letter from the prior sponsor that has been authorised by the Ministry of Manpower is necessary when the application is for the transfer of sponsorship. Delay penalties and other violations must be resolved.
Employment Contracting Visa
It is given to a foreign worker whose job requires initial testing by some government bodies before employment at the request and on the employer's obligation. The relevant government organization's consent must be given. As of the date of entrance, the visa is valid for a 2-year stay in the nation. It can be extended and it is a multiple entry visa.
READ ALSO: OMAN VISA AGE LIMIT
Top Companies In Oman
In terms of assurance, tax, transaction, and consulting services, EY is a world leader. Their knowledge and high-calibre services contribute to the development of trust and confidence in the global economy and capital markets. They cultivate exceptional leaders who work together to fulfil our commitments to all of our stakeholders. By doing this, They significantly contribute to creating a better working environment for our employees, clients, and communities.
The top research and advisory firm in the world, Gartner, named Deloitte the top global consulting service provider by revenue in 2019. This is the third year in a row Deloitte has held the top spot and the ninth overall.
Al Tayer Group
Excellent management, pay, and benefits. Employees' job seems to be getting easier thanks to the company's full assistance. Working hours are acceptable as long as staff development training is supported. The best retailer is called Al Tayer.
KEO International Consultants
KEO has a good standing around the globe since it is an international organisation. I learned a lot from this organisation creatively and constructively. Every KEO employee is treated with respect.
READ ALSO: WORLD HERITAGE SITES OF OMAN
Many people travel to Oman every year for different purposes. Other than tourists, students, and investor visas many people travel to Oman with employment visas. It is easy to obtain an employment visa in Oman, you need to make sure that all requirements are fulfilled.